Allowable Uniform Loads Notes:
- Allowable loads are based on uniform span lengths and Fy = 50 ksi.
- LIVE LOAD is limited by bending, shear, combined shear and bending and web crippling.
- Allowable loads consider a maximum deflection ratio of L/180.
- The weight of the panel has not been deducted from the allowable loads.
- THE ALLOWABLE UNIFORM LOADS ARE NOT FOR USE WHEN DESIGNING PANELS TO RESIST WIND UPLIFT.
- Please contact manufacturer or manufacturer’s website for most current allowable wind uplift loads.
- The use of any field seaming machine other than that provided by the manufacturer may damage the panels, void all warranties and will void all engineering data.
The engineering data contained herein is for the expressed use of customers and design professionals. Along with this data, it is recommended that the design professional have a copy of the most The engineering data contained herein is for the expressed use of customers and design professionals. Along with this data, it is recommended that the design professional have a copy of the most current version of the North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute to facilitate design. This Specification contains the design criteria for cold-formed steel components. Along with the Specification, the designer should reference the most current building code applicable to the project jobsite in order to determine environmental loads. If fur ther information or guidance regarding cold-formed design practices is desired, please contact
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 3, 2004
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Double-Lok® is a registered trademark of the NCI Group.
Galvalume Plus® is a registered trademark of BIEC International, Inc.
Signature® is a registered trademark of the